Sell Unused Toner: Enabling remarketing of surplus catridges for use as intended & reduced waste-Environment Agency Registered for Environment Law & ISO14001 compliance. Call 0330 100 1140 with your unwanted toner stock, or complete right sidetab form-Simple: We take back toners from Central London and UK Wide. In time, all printer consumables become worthless. DON'T DELAY, ACT TODAY!.
|About Us Sellunusedtoner.co.uk offers to buy over-ordered, unused, surplus printer consumables correctly with appropriate Duty of Care from busineses. We repurchase unopened ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MAKE (OEM) cartridges in good condition original packaging. We also pay a reduced rate for open cartridges or in damaged/sub standard boxes. If you are within @200 miles of our premises SG1 4RU (subject to volume to warrant a door-to-door service) we will collect & make payment on the day. Electronic payments arranged.|
|Offering us a Purchase This site does not offer goods for sale or purchase, so has no online Payment Service Provider transaction facility. It offers a "Buy-back" (offer to purchase goods back) service only. We reserve thr right to decline products offered if not from a bona fide business (either vat or non vat registered) or in general, for any reason (WE DEAL IN ORIGINAL MAKE PRODUCTS ONLY), & also to be able to adjust the price of a product if we have inadvertently shown the item at an incorrect price.|
|Shipping And Handling When collected by our vehicle, we will pay cheque on collection following inspection of all cartridge stock offered for sale, subject to:|
1. A collection address within a maximum @200 miles of our post code, SG1 2JE, though not guaranteed.
2. A sufficient volume of cartridges offered for sale to warrant the door-to-door collection-assessed individually.
3. A date/day for collection to be logistically determined by us to coincide with any other multi-area collections.
For toners offered for sale outside a @200 mile radius, and also within (where we are logistically unable to service a collection), the following will apply:
1. We will arrange a third party courier collection on our behalf free within the Mainland UK, subject to volume.
2. Collection outside Mainland UK, inc. Scotish Highlands/Isles, Isle of Man & Isle of White, Ireland (Northern & Eire) & mainland Europeharge may be charged to "The Seller"; the cost of a third party carriage arranged by us and deduct from the value of cartridge stock received. Any collection cost to be bourne by "The Seller" will be discussed pre-collection agreement.
3. Where you have your own third party courier arrangement & use this, the cost may be partly or fully re-imbursed (if sufficient volume). This will be discussed & agreed pre-collection.
4. For all cartridges recovered by a third party courier (collected or sent), it is "The Sellers" responsibility to ensure adequate packaging to protect all original makers box packaging. For any cartridge stock packed on a pallet, please use outer flat cardboard protection before shrink wrapping. For lesser quantities, please sent inside a large carton(s) for protection and to avoid courier labels being directly affixed.
NB: PLEASE DO NOT SENT IN ANY CARTRIDGES NAKED - NOT IN ANY OUTER PROTECTIVE PACKAGING.
Cartridges not collected by our own vehicles will be checked to validate against cartridge make/models & Quantity plus condition. Any cartridge supplied in a box with significant damage may be declined or reduced & discussed with you prior to payment. Collection & delivered by a third party courier takes between 1-2 working days before making payment. Payment is by direct electronic bank transfer, for which your company bank account details will be necessary to enable.
|Tax Charges For all toner stock purchases from the UK or the European Union 20% VATwill be added to the purchase price. If non-vat registered, there will be zero vat included.|
|Guarantee As a "Buying Site", buy-back prices shown reflect that, when we retail saleable cartridges via our sister site www.inkviro.co.uk, they carry warranty (Guarantee) as if the cartridges were completely brand new. As such, in the event of any failed cartridge, we may suffer a 100% loss in offering warranty terms without being able to claim back from you. As "The Seller" there is no come back on failed units, as there would be with an authorised wholesale supplier.|
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the 'Remember Me' Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer purchase orders (offer made to sell & for our consideration to purchase).
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods purchase purposes.
|Returns Policy As this is "Buying site" ONLY, it does not offer goods for sale, & your rights to return goods normally protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive are not applicable.|